LCMA Properties takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to data security and protecting your personal information (name, address, social security number, etc.). For questions about this privacy statement, you may write to LCMA Properties LLC, 1140 US Highway 287 #400-195, Broomfield CO 80020.
As an online marketplace for insurance, LCMA Properties LLC works with a combination of local agents, quoting services, regional and national carriers to ensure that you are provided with a wide variety of responses to your request for a quote. Helping you save money is important but so is your privacy. This policy outlines our commitment to protect your information.
- Who we are and what we do
- Information collected
- How your information is used
- Communications you can expect
- Altering or deleting the information you submit through this website
- Policies applicable to restricted areas within the site
1. Who We Are and What We Do
LCMA Properties LLC is a marketplace connecting consumers with insurance agents to compete for their business across a variety of insurance policy types. LCMA Properties LLC is not an insurance agency and does not provide quotes directly to consumers. Rather, LCMA Properties LLC is a free eductation and matching service that instantly connects you with a network of quality insurance agents.
After you submit your quote request via our web site, LCMA Properties LLC immediately matches you to local and national agents who can meet your insurance needs. We create this connection by emailing you the list of matching agents and their contact information as well as passing your information to the agents. Your matching agents will use the information you provided in your quote request to run your quote and contact you with the details. Sometimes, LCMA Properties LLC does not have a matching agent based on your location and insurance needs. In this event, your information may be passed to one of our partner companies to ensure that you receive as many competitive quotes as possible. LCMA Properties LLC does not charge a fee to use our service. LCMA Properties LLC is paid a fee by the insurance agents who purchase leads through our service.
2. Information Collected
LCMA Properties LLC collects the following personal information in each of our quote requests. We pass this information on to your matching agents so they can generate accurate quotes for you.
|First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name|
|Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address|
|Email Address||Email Address||Email Address||Email Address|
|Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Driver’s License Number*||Date of Birth||Date of Birth||Gender|
|Social Security Number*||Gender||Marital Status|
|Date of Birth||Social Security Number*||Level of Education|
|Type of Vehicle Driven|
|Driving Habits and Record|
|Level of Education|
|First and Last Name||First and Last Name||First and Last Name|
|Postal Address||Postal Address||Postal Address|
|Email Address||Email Address||Email Address|
|Phone Number||Phone Number||Phone Number|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
|Social Security Number*|
* This information is not required, but is helpful in generating your quotes.
We collect and track certain technical information to ensure that your consumer experience is a beneficial one. We may also use technical information to store your preferences and make future visits to our site quicker for you.
- Cookies - a cookie is a small file stored on a user’s computer that contains information about the user. We use either session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) or persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user’s hard drive for an extended period of time). Cookies allow us to see how and when you use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number. Cookies also allow us to store the personal preferences that you set during each visit to our sites which can speed up your future visits.
- Log files - LCMA Properties LLC uses log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites. Web logs are tracked only on our servers and do not place anything on your computer.
- Information from Banner Ads - if you arrive our site through a banner ad, LCMA Properties LLC can track where you arrived from, as well as clicks that might have impacted our servers. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to gather personal information about you.
LCMA Properties LLC may use survey information to gather feedback from consumers who have filled out insurance quote requests on our web site. We use this information to track our customer satisfaction and make improvements to our service. This survey, which will arrive approximately one week after a quote request has been filled out, is completely voluntary and anonymous. No personal information will be asked of you.
Information from the "Contact Us" section of the web site
If you decide to communicate with us through the "Contact Us" section on our web site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, or phone number. This information is not sold to any third parties. Your information may, however, be shared with outside sources in order to resolve any problems you may have.
3. How Your Information is Used
How we share information with agents
When you submit a quote request with LCMA Properties LLC, your information is used to match you with an average of three to four qualified, licensed agents who can best serve your insurance needs. In the event that we cannot match you with an agent, your information may be passed on to one of our partner companies in an effort to ensure you receive as many competitive quotes as possible.
How we internally use technical information to improve marketing
How we use survey data to measure satisfaction
LCMA Properties LLC may use information from a consumer satisfaction survey to better understand the consumer experience and improve our services. Personal information is not visible to anyone as this survey is completely anonymous.
Other uses of your information by third parties
- Partner companies - in the event that no LCMA Properties LLC agents can serve your insurance needs, the information from your quote request may be passed to one of our partner companies. We feel it would be poor customer service to fail to provide a quote merely because no matching agents are available. In these circumstances, we pass your quote request only to partner companies that we have an existing contractual relationship. LCMA Properties LLC only enters into relationships with reputable companies and our contract requires they follow applicable laws and not misuse the data provided to them. Any contact from partner companies is not covered under this policy, nor are any further communications you may have with agents from those partner companies.
- Companies that perform information processing on our behalf - LCMA Properties LLC partners with companies who manage our email systems and conduct surveys on our behalf. Your personal information is shared with these companies on a limited basis so that we can create and target our marketing campaigns.
- Law Enforcement - LCMA Properties LLC will share your personal information in response to law enforcement officers, government personnel, court order or subpoena. This information will only be shared in order to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Communications You Can Expect
Minutes after you submit a quote request through LCMA Properties LLC, you will receive a confirmation email.
In the event that a match cannot be made, you will receive an email informing you that no agents meet your quote request requirements. This email will be sent within a matter of hours after you complete a quote request.
Follow up calls and emails from agents
After submitting a quote request through LCMA Properties LLC, your quote request is matched with qualified, licensed agents. These agents may contact you via the information that you provided in your quote request.
LCMA Properties LLC provides this site and the information provided herein as a service to its customers. The information and materials provided on this site are provided for general information purposes and may not be relied on as a substitute for professional or legal advice. The views or opinions expressed by the authors included herein do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of LCMA Properties LLC or its affiliates. This information is not intended to create any legal relationship between LCMA Properties LLC and the user. Neither the transmission nor receipt of these materials will constitute a legal relationship between the sender and the receiver. The information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. LCMA Properties LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information expressed herein, or at any other website to which this site is linked. LCMA Properties LLC also assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of materials contained in external sites to which links are provided on this website.
5. Altering or Deleting the information submited through the LCMA Properties LLC Web Site
Submit a written request for removal to our mailing address: LCMA Properties LLC, 1140 US Highway 287 #400-195, Broomfield CO 80020.
By submitting a quote request with LCMA Properties LLC, insurance agents will contact you using the phone number and email address provided. In order to stop these communications, you must contact the agents directly and request that they stop contacting you.
LCMA Properties LLC is not an insurance agency. We are a free matching service that instantly connects you with our nationwide network of quality insurance agents. After you submit your quote request via our web site, LCMA Properties LLC immediately matches you to local agents and sends your information to them. This process happens instantly; therefore, there is not an opportunity for you to edit your original information after it’s been submitted. We recommend that you communicate the needed changes directly to the agents with whom you were matched. You can find your agent(s) contact information in the email we sent you to confirm your quote request. This will ensure your updates are made and that the agent uses the most accurate information available to process your quote.
All personal information provided to LCMA Properties LLC in a quote request may be retained in our production database for up to 15 days.
LCMA Properties LLC will bear no liability and be held harmless from damages caused either directly or indirectly from the submission of information through our sites or those of our affiliates.
We may, at our sole discretion, revise this policy at any time in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations. When we revise this policy, including changes to LCMA Properties LLC’s use of your personal information, we will incorporate the revisions into this policy and will revise the "last revised" date at the top of this web page. We recommend that you regularly visit this policy in order to remain informed about any changes that we may implement.
LCMA Properties LLC Privacy Notice
By filling out the forms and providing information about yourself on this and the following pages, you acknowledge and agree that:
- LCMA Properties LLC may contact you using the information you provide.
- LCMA Properties LLC may provide the information you submit to third parties for the purposes of providing you information and quotes about insurance, that such third parties may contact you by the email addresses, physical address or phone numbers that you provide, and that such third parties may use your information to gather additional information about you, such as insurance or credit scores.
- You are an actual person, you have the right to provide the information you submit, and the information you submit is accurate, complete and truthful.